- Guidelines for Paper Submission and Participation
- - Fee for Students : INR 500
- - Fees for Faculty/Research Scholars/Researchers: INR 750
- - Fee for participants from Industry : INR 1000
- - Copy of ID card or consent letter from the Institution/organization is must
- - Accommodation( on advance booking) will be available in hostel @ INR 250 per day including food.
- - Delegate fee should be sent in the form of a DD favoring Chinmaya Institute Of Technology, Kannur Payable at Kannur, Kerala / Cheque to Chinmaya Institute Of Technology, Kannur / Direct payment to College Office/Online payment.
- Name of Account: Chinmaya Institute Of Technology
- Account No: 1139101053537
- IFSC Code CNRB0001139
- Bank & Branch: Canara Bank, South Bazar, Kannur
- - Paper submitted to the conference must not have been presented previously in any other conference, seminar, etc
- - Papers must be original and unpublished, and the length of the full paper should be about 3000 words abstract of 300words. The write-up should be of 12 font size. Times New Roman font on MS Word/Libra Office with 1.5 line spacing. Tables, illustrations, charts, figures, etc. Should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged.
- - Source of data needs to be provided below respective tables. Only those references that are actually utilized should be included in the reference list, and it should be alphabetically arranged
- - In a paper with more than one author, all co-authors must pay registration fee before the last date.The certificate will not be issued to the co-author, if not paid.
- - Multiple papers may be submitted by one author or group of authors. In such cases, if multiple papers are accepted, authors will need to submit at least one full registration per paper, to make the paper eligible for presentation / publishing. However, if there are more than one paper from same group of authors, there will be an extra charge of Rs.500/- for every additional paper.
- - Please note that M. Tech./B. Tech./MCA/ BSc/B Com/ MSc/M.Phil and other degree/PG students will be considered as Full time Students whereas Ph. D. Scholars will be considered as Research Scholars.
- - Registration charge comprises:-
Tea, Snacks and Lunch on 15th Dec 2017
Conference kit with CD
Publication of paper in the conference proceedings, providing it conforms to the published conditions concerning submission, length and deadlines
Status : Incomplete
Step1 : Registration ✘
Step2: Payment ✘
Step3 : Absract Upload ✘
Step3 : Paper Upload ✘
For technichal assistance: